© Bundick Lake Retreat Center / RV Park
We hope your stay will be an enjoyable one. To make this possible we are asking you to read and adhere to our Park Policy. We have worked hard to make this a pleasant place for you and hope you will help us keep it that way.
BUNDICK LAKE RETREAT CENTER / RV PARK
directory | phone number: 337.328.8181
- ALL guests, visitors, and vehicles MUST be registered.
- One vehicle per cabin, tent, or RV site.
- Additional vehicles must be approved before your stay.
- CHECKOUT: In fairness to our guest, 12:00 noon is to be observed.
- SPEED LIMIT 5 mph at all times in the campground.
- For the benefit of all RV's, I am asking that the consumption of alcoholic beverages be done in moderation (if at all).
- Absolutely no illegal drugs allowed in the park.
- NO personal fireworks.
- NO motorbikes, ATV's, go-carts, or other gas-powered toys allowed.
- NO cutting of trees or building of structures.
- Please be considerate of your neighbor by keeping outside noise and music to a minimum. Outside activity should be over by 10:00 pm.
- Everyone is expected to keep his/her site neat.
- Campfires allowed at designated areas and rings. Keep fires small & do not leave unattended.
- Accompany and stay with small children at all times, especially around water and playground equipment/areas.
- All pets MUST be on a leash.
- Please clean up after your pet. Do not leave your pet UNATTENDED!
- Drainage hose MUST have attachment to keep your hose secure. Hose should not be more than 6 inches in sewage line.
* NO washing vehicles or mechanic work on site.
* NO smoking in the in any of the buildings.
* Please place all trash in bags in the designated receptacles by Thursday.
* Please do not dispose of fish guts or skins in trash.
- Persons guilty of disorderly conduct or vandalism will be asked to leave the park, & may be subject to criminal prosecution.
The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming, or boating at the camp or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the camp and it's owners, agents, and employees are not reliable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
Our place is perfect for family reunions/gatherings and social functions! Call for special pricing!
We've moved to a new website! WWW.BLRCRV.COM